MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marcos in Davis Cup

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2006, 10:46 AM   #16
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bulgaria vs Cyprus - Group II 1st Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
Well, we are off to Plovdiv on Thursday (all 3 of us) ...hopefully. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone else going as no Cypriots want to risk travelling HELIOS after last summer's accident, so maybe the charter flight will be cancelled after all. The Federation has arranged team transport with Olympic which costs 50% more and takes 12 hours to get there and 12 to get back (due to Athens stop-overs) instead of the normal 2 hour flight. Apparently Plovdiv is nice, if you can pronounce it correctly...
Can we do the Mexican wave with 3 people?
Well I hope you have a good time there. And yes, you can definitely do a Mexican wave being only 3!!