MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Andy Roddick funny photos thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2003, 10:18 PM   #24
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I like him without the hat, too! It just takes some getting used to.

BTW, I'm desperately trying to find a pic of Andy picking his nose to post here (I told you some of these would be obscene ). I swear to God this really happened!! It was during his QF with Younes at AO this year. I forget what set it was but he was distracted by something and -- forgetting the cameras were watching -- just kind of wiped and picked at his nose then stuck his fingers in his mouth! Eewww! My husband cracked up; he was like, "Did he just eat his boogers?" I'll bet Andy'd be mortified if he knew what he did.

I know it's on my DVD, I've just got to figure out which set it was during. Wish I knew how to do screen captures for the web.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote