MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Can I have my rep points back to zero, please? Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2006, 02:23 AM   #11
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: POLL: Reputation points back from scratch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb.
it's nice to leave messages for people when you just want to say hi and not go through sending a PM and stuff and it's nice to compliment someone on a particularly funny post or whatever, but I personally think the whole good and bad repping concept with the points and crap is well, just that. crap. It's very high school to me
It actually does not matter if we all have it in the max...but does it make any harm having it back from the start?? I guess not and might bring some fun back to the repping thing...
I do use the rep to send short messages too...I can still do that...but then what's the use for something that does not provide the thing it was meant to..?
I just say let's give it its purpose back

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote