MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Can I have my rep points back to zero, please? Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2006, 07:13 PM   #4
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reputation points back from scratch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Well sorry I voted no before I read your post. If we can keep our past Reps, I would say yes. I have many Reps with nice comments on them so I would hate to lose them.
But I really can't understand why nothing else can be done with the Reputation system?
Oh no..that's ok....I mean, I'm sure there will be some other posters that might not want this to be changed...

About the system...I guess there are more important stuff to solve...so if they put our rep points back to zero they'll have more time to figure what to do with it

Nathi, I do feel it could be fun too

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote