MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - delicious Coria on pictures!!!!

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2006, 03:01 PM   #2331
country flag Baseline

Baseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: delicious Coria on pictures!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
agreed, many thanks! i tried to close up on his smiling face from the top picture, but i couldnt get a clear image. anyway, we can feel his beaming happiness. who knew he liked to cook so much?

by the way, is this not the 3rd time we've seen him in pix with blake? i guess maybe they are friends at some level. blake is friends with everybody of course, but he's 1 on 1 with guille fairly often at these events.
I don't know if it is related, but remember when Blake was scheduled to play at that exhibition in Buenos Aires (back when Guille was supposed to play too), so the player list was really odd, Guille, Gaudio, Gonzalez, and Blake!

VAMOS!!!
Baseline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote