MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ¤~Davis Cup 2006: Quarterfinal against Russia~¤

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2006, 07:57 PM   #17
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ¤~Davis Cup 2006: Quarterfinal against Russia~¤

Well, I'm not surprised at all... I'll tell you a big secret guys but there is the only Frenchman all Russians are scared of and his name is... Fabrice Santoro So...

By the way, there is a huge but very informative and interesting article (Guy Forget ) on the FFT site: http://www.fft.fr/cd2006/France-Russie/?id=1577.

As for Russians, the first big surprise for everybody was to see no Andreev in the team on the official site, he is only the 5th player. But captain Tarpischev's words are: "I keep in my mind that according reglamation I can change the players in an hour before the match so I just want all the 5 ones [Safin, Davydenko, Tursunov, Youzhny, Andreev] come to France and I'm going to decide everything only there according the situation." Some strange machinations... Guy does everything much more nicer. But battles between France and Russia are always very special...

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote