MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ¤~Davis Cup 2006: Quarterfinal against Russia~¤

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2006, 10:13 PM   #9
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ¤~Davis Cup 2006: Quarterfinal against Russia~¤

thanks for the news.. i didn't realise dc is up again until i saw hewitt and the team practising on tv

don't think the french should imitate the aussies in switching to an 'unnatural' surface. all that money spent and no guarantee that there will be a definite advantage. in fact, in the aussies case, the last few times have been a total joke

for the benefit of those who aren't aware of our proud dc history!....

2001 - laid grass in melbourne for the dc final. for the benefit of hewitt and rafter. that should be obvious, but the french won instead.

2003 - laid clay in sydney to set up against henman/rusedski. luckily the pair didn't turn up, some other brits ranked in 100s/200s came and lost anyway.

2005 - laid grass in sydney in winter to entertain the argentines. nalbandian came and won all 3 matches. enough said.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote