MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Arnaud,Paulo and many more to play an exhibition in Geneva!

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2003, 04:36 PM   #9
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you ask, because I have followed tennis just about all my life, but really started to appreciate it more at your age (16) when I "fell in love" with Boris Becker. Needless to say, my taste in men is like a fine bordeaux, mellowing and appreciating with age!

And although I don't follow it as closely, I also enjoy the women's game, as I am also a tennis player!

And hopefully you will still follow the game when you are old like me. (OK so I am not that old, but still....you know you are old when its the coaches that hit on you instead of the players, LOL.) I have taken my kids once with me to a tournament (Delray Beach.)

I dont think Remi believed that my son was actually mine!!! (Most people think I am still in my 20s) But he had such a blast (the Arnauds entertained him to no end and were so nice to him) that he wants to come to Miami with me this year.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote