MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How well known is Roger in your country? (f.k.a: A question to the Americans here)

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2006, 07:37 PM   #15
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A question to the Americans here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyward
He has to move to the US and get involved into a huge sex/drug scandal. Then may be he'll become a household name here.
There's just not enough buzz created around Roger. Even sports personalities have to be marketed........and part of that blame falls on the ATP. Heck, I've never seen Beckham play, soccer isn't a big sport in the US, but there is so much marketing surrounding him that he's a fairly well known sports figure in the US.

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote