MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How well known is Roger in your country? (f.k.a: A question to the Americans here)

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2006, 05:58 PM   #12
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A question to the Americans here

Even in Switzerland I personnaly feels that he remains relatively unknown... I mean, of course everybody knows him here and the media relate his victories and main matches reports... But in fact, only a few minority gives a damn to sport here and when they do it's mainly on soccer or ice hockey...

I admit it annoys me sometimes when the media and the people praise Tom Luthi or Stephane Lambiel achievements too much, Tom seems to be a half-god here, and he's actually a babe in sport's world compared to Roger...