MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Zack Fleishman

Thread: Zack Fleishman
View Single Post

Old 03-20-2006, 02:29 AM   #3
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zack Fleishman

Kid? He's older than you Deb. He just had his 26th birthday on Friday.

Zack grew up in So Cal, it seems he always plays well in tournaments around there. He spent one year at UCLA, then went pro. Winning Ho Chi Minh gave him the highest ranking he's ever had. I first met him in 2003 in LA, spoke to him again in 2004 after he blew out his ankle. He came to the Sacto Challenger late last year, so we were able to sit and chat for a while, which was nice. I have a lot of respect for Zack because he takes his tennis seriously, but it doesn't seem to consume his life. He seems like a really smart guy too.

He's involved with www.tennischeaters.com. I think that is going to evolve into an academy or something at some point.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote