MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gaston defeated the Bye 6-7 7-6 7-6 (35-33) in Indian Wells Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2006, 06:32 PM   #43
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gaston defeated the Bye 6-7 7-6 7-6 (35-33) in Indian Wells Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb.
You're welcome I'll let you guys know when I upload the rest, I forget whether we saw him again Saturday or Sunday so I'm not sure how many more I have to go before I get to him.

We had a great time, it stinks to have to be back to the real world today Every day should be a tennis vacation!
I know the feeling - real life stinks and I'm only glad that I have the European clay court season and all my tennis vacations still to look forward to!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote