MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which player has the ugliest feet?

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2003, 11:00 PM   #14
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

serena's feet are gross. i shuddered when they showed them when she got a blister treated...

worst women (that i've seen)- 1. steffi graf. dare i say that they are deformed from so much tennis... plus rankness factor. 2. serena's- i've seen enough. 3 (RUMOR) martina hingis... plus she had all those sho problems...

worst men (that i've seen)- 1 marat safin-- couldn't get any worse.
2. carlos moya 3. lleyton hewitt

best women-- tie 1. monica seles-- i saw her diane dawyer interview a few years ago, and she was interviewed on the beach, shoeless.
1 jennifer capriat-- when i met her, she had sandals on, and her feet weren't gross at all... not great, but not gross.
3 venus-- hers were nice on tv

best men-- the only one who didn't appall me was when i met federer, he had sandals on and he had normal looking feet...
(i've only seen so many feet...)

Last edited by faboozadoo15 : 11-23-2003 at 11:02 PM.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote