MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I know it's not the 8th where you are, but, it's your birthday party!

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2006, 02:45 PM   #16
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I know it's not the 8th where you are, but, it's your birthday party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
did the cake have kiwi in it?
No. But it was a Triple Chocolate Mousse cake so I cannot imagine that kiwis would taste good with it. But do not fear! We did have napkins with kiwis on them!! I kid you not! Hee!

Thanks again guys!!!! This is why you are all invited to come to my birthday party Saturday thru Sunday! If you can make it to New Jersey, gimme a holler and I'll tell you where it's at