MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Articles & Interviews

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2006, 02:52 PM   #68
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles & Interviews

I found this advertisement of MOURATOGLOU Tennis Academy

Many Roads Can Drive You To Success
By Patrick Mouratoglou
February 24, 2005

Our Responsibility And Our Challenge
Is To Help You Find Yours.

I truly believe that we all have much more resources than we imagine, because I have experienced it so many times. When you work with players, you have to believe that everything is possible ! Furthermore, through the years, I saw so many pretented untalented players finally find the way to success and also many others, supposedly very gifted, struggling without ever finding their way.

The coach's job is to guide the player :
- Guide him to visualise the player he is going to be.
- Work for his development using his abilities, weapons and personnality.
- Prevent him from false roads
- Find a way to activate the player's deep ressources.

These steps have to be boxed in a global philosophy.

In other terms, our role is to help the player build his own winning process.

This is exactly the work we are doing at the Academy everyday.

That was our challenge when Marcos BAGHDATIS came to the Academy. Thirteen and a half years old, he was feeling totally lost leaving his family and country for a place where he knew nobody and didn't even speak the language.
Working with him, we have helped Marcos find in himself the power to overcome the difficulties and he finally found his way for being who he is now : a Junior Grand Slam Winner, the 2003 Junior N?1 in the world and a professional player ranked 92 ATP.

That was also a challenge when Paul-Henri MATHIEU came to the Academy with a very low confidence. Our collaboration would help him find a way, in a few months, to win Junior Roland Garros.

Like those players, you can also find your way ! Someone has to show it to you.

The knowledge and investment of the coach in the whole building process is decisive. Most of the great Legends' successes started when they decided to invest in a real coach.

THINK BIG !

YOUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS. YOU ARE WRITING YOUR HISTORY. MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES.

Patrick MOURATOGLOU
MOURATOGLOU Tennis Academy which has been created in 1997 has, since the beginning driven players to the top junior rankings and already totalises 8 Junior Grand Slam finals with players like Paul-Henri MATHIEU, Mario ANCIC, Gilles MULLER, and Marcos BAGHDATIS

------

He might need to return to the academy to gain his confidence back!

"...came to the Academy with a VERY low confidence..." I can imagine that!

Last edited by Ome : 03-08-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Ome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote