MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Shameful, Andy! Shameful!" Indian Wells Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2006, 06:40 PM   #40
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Fire It Up, Andy!" Indian Wells Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Yes, that's true. He was playing some great tennis then, too. Too bad I wasn't able to watch any of the Lyon matches.
Well I only saw the last set against Monfils that someone posted to download, but he was impressive in that. Plus he straight-setted Santoro and didn't lose serve to him so that's impressive. Plus, that match against Hrbaty in Paris right before he got hurt, I mean that was one of the best matches I've EVER seen him play. And then when he was hurt against Ferrer the way he fought was impressive, etc.

We know he has it in him, he just has to find it

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote