MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Don't Make the Shoulder Problem Worse in Acapulco Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2006, 12:31 PM   #53
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't Make the Shoulder Problem Worse in Acapulco Cheering Thread

I saw the match and Gaston let it go...He had the chances to break and he couldn't play the important points. His tennis is superior to the one of Horna. Lucho is a beater: he beat his drive and has a good serve. Gaston wasn't strong enough to stop the energy of Horna...what a shame, Gaston is still with this little bit of lack of confidence ...If ths match would have been palyed after RG 2004, Gaston would have easily won. (hope my english's verbs are well written). Hope he could improve his performance in next tournaments.
maria87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote