MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Don't Make the Shoulder Problem Worse in Acapulco Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2006, 06:29 PM   #46
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't Make the Shoulder Problem Worse in Acapulco Cheering Thread

Luckily TyC will transmit the two matches tonight! As I havenít been able to watch Gastůnís three matches and heís won, now Iím being supersticious and wondering if I dare risk it!

Yesterday TyC transmitted the last two points of the match against Daniel (such generosity! ) and the people who saw it were impressed at how Gastůn looked: he was literally pouring in sweat, when he usually doesnít sweat much at all, and looked thin and drawn and very tired.
I think the 35Cį are killing him so itís lucky heíll play at 8:30 PM local time tonight. I hope heíll have recovered in less than 24 hours!

He sounds very dissatisfied with his game, but as a friend pointed out: itís easy to win playing well, but it takes a top ten mentality to win when playing badly! I think itís important that heís managed to pull his game together in the third sets and won his matches , something other good players at Acapulco were unable to do.

VAMOS GASTON! JUST TWO MORE MATCHES TO GO!!!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote