MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "I Love Brian Vahaly" Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2006, 03:58 PM   #41
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I Love Brian Vahaly" Thread

Here's what he wrote on his site about the week in Vegas... poor guy I hope his shoulder is ok
==================
I can definitely say its been an up and down week in Las Vegas. I was pleasantly surprised with my play early on in the qualifying rounds. I had great wins against Salzenstein and Fleishman. My parents were in town with some other family friends, Bill and Cass Joyce and all was heading in a positive direction. About midway through my final round qualifying match, my shoulder started giving me considerable problems and unfortunately was a big reason I fell apart in that match. I lost to Armitraj and was making plans to head back to Atlanta.

On Tuesday morning, I woke up and went with my parents to McDonalds. I usually like to eat crappy after I lose. I dont know why. Makes me feel better. I had already packed my bags from my hotel and headed to the courts for rehab. While I was snacking on some twizzlers and drinking a coke zero, the ATP supervisor came and found me and told me I need to be on the court in 5 minutes for my first round match. I had no idea what was going on...but ran and quick found some shoes and some clothes and hopped on the court without a warmup. It was windy and cold and I fought my way through to win the match. Unfortunately, the wind was very difficult on my shoulder. I took time off and tried to get ready to play Blake on Thursday night but unfortunately, it wasn't enough time.

I'm in the process of getting another MRI on my shoulder and seeing what the doctors think I should do next. I think they stick a big needle of dye in my shoulder and run some tests, so we'll see how that turns out. I'm hoping to not have to sit out for months on end. We'll see....

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote