MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - USA F5

Thread: USA F5
View Single Post

Old 03-03-2006, 11:56 AM   #12
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USA F5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-swede
Never seen a player who was so good 2 years ago and now losing to a real nobody...
I only hope he didn't change his life to the kind of life I am seeing at the futures event his week, because it would excuse all the losses.

I talked to one coach (who worked eg. with Norman or Enqvist) few days ago and told me Michael works hard, but just doesn't have head to this sport, he's too soft.

I am very unhappy whenever I read he lost again. And there are people who are fans or Safin, Chucho or Mathieu and they think they are fans because they can keep up with moodswinging players.

However, there is a person who has supported Michał Przysiężny through all the years (and Michał P. is 21 just like Ryderstedt) since the junior career and being the biggest talent of Polish tennis, through all bad times, stupid behaviour, all injuries, when everybody hated Michał for everything including his facelook (sleepy), and these weeks are breakthrough for Michał again! Injuries seem to finish, the game is even more beautiful than it used to, plus finally he's winning matches with players from top 100. Hopefully I will live till the times when my Michael can do the way to top.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote