MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which board hosts the dumbest tennis fans?

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2006, 11:33 PM   #33
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which board hosts the dumbest tennis fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
The BBC boards are very bad. I had signed up for them a while back before they "upgraded" the boards and now it's like watching what the cat drags in. Very British-centric but the boards are also so confusing that I don't even bother posting there anymore. I can't even read them.
Yeah, before they "upgraded" them, I really enjoyed the BBC boards. Even though they focused far too much on British and female tennis, they were still fun and had some good posters. I think almost everyone complained about the new messageboards because they were so confusing.

Oh well, thank-goodness I found MTF
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote