MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News Escudé

Thread: News Escudé
View Single Post

Old 11-18-2003, 05:01 AM   #9
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Steph, it is a short summary of Nicolas' progress and anticipated return to the circuit along with Thierry's explanation of how he will be able to coach both Nicolas and Hicham without trouble (my French is poor, but it looks to me that they will have identical schedules for the first 3-4 months...)

Sorry if that was no help, I am learning French (slowly, but trying!) and don't always get everything without using an online translator. I wanted to see if I could get the meaning without having to use it for once. So Frenchies, correct any of my inaccuracies!!!!!

Thanks for posting the interview, Lindsayfan!
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote