MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marin Cilic-new hope for croatian tennis

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2006, 12:44 AM   #71
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marin Cilic-new hope for croatian tennis

If you insist

An interview for Cro sport portal:

Abt his performance at Zagreb Indoors:

>>>It was a great there and that performance got me a lot experience. I managed to deal with professionals and I saw that I have a chance playing with everyone. In the 2nd round, the whole match was abt 2-3 balls that decided. Even though I played hundreds of matches in my life, that was a new experience for me and I couldn't have dealt with it completely.

What was the feeling like to play for Cro DC team?

>>>I got an invitation from I. Ljubicic while he was in Australia. It was a great time, I spent the whole week with the team. I even got to play my 1st DC match, whish was very good.

Some experts predict a great career for you, pointing out how you can deal with the professionals on Tour?

>>>Sure I can deal with anyone, after all, I'm from Herzegovina...As the results have shown, I was good in all age groups and I had at least one good result each year. I have good shots and there's a lot of space for improvement in all areas.

What do you think abt the last season?

>>>Last year was the best in my career, and I hope that thisone will be even better.

What do you think abt the whole matter of DC captain?

>>>This situation, as it is right now, isn't good for anyone, especially for Ivan who has a great burdain on his back and this duty gives him much more obligations than before. For me, same as for all others, the best would be for Goran to become the captain.

lovemario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote