MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wednesday Scores

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2003, 08:25 AM   #248
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Wednesday Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
aww give Andre some credit. He's 10 years older and was able to completely turn that match around. HE stepped it up and won, Juan Carlos didn't lose it (to his credit).
Oh, I didn't mean to insinuate that Juan Carlos lost it rather than Andre winning it. I was rooting for Juan Carlos so that's why I worded it the way I did but that's also why I'm so frustrated. I hate when this happens for any of my favorites in a match. They play this good or decent match and still lose . I know it's all a part of the game and I enjoy almost every aspect (sans TV coverage...lol)...frustration and all .

This has to to be the first tournament where I haven't rooted for Andre even once. I wanted Roger to win in the first one (in order to play David but we all know how that turned out...lol) and then tonight I wanted Juan Carlos to win for 2 reasons:

1) To still have a chance at year-end #1
2) To have a chance at getting into the SFs

Needless to say Juan Carlos is going to be one ticked off man leaving Houston but hopefully he can use that to come back strong in 2004. At this point, I won't be surprised if he does skip the Aussie Open.
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote