MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wednesday Scores

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2003, 03:26 AM   #242
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

First, it really sucks to be living in Los Angeles right now. Anyone who's living here probably knows what I'm talking about .

Anyway, just before my power went out (for an hour...just came back on) the scoreboard showed that Andre had just broken Juan Carlos and gone up 2-1 in the 3rd!! I cursed Juan Carlos!! I didn't take the chance to sign on till after the first set and look what happened . The match is going to be on ESPN in about seven minutes but I thought I would post my frustration now.

Today was a BAD day in so many ways. But especially in Tennis terms. First, David gets bageled and goes 1-1 and now Juan Carlos goes 0-2 with no chance at ending #1 and letting Junior have it AND I'm guessing that the 2nd SF position will be decided between David and Andre

GO RAINER!! GO DAVID!! GO GUILLE!!
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote