MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2006

Thread: Davis Cup 2006
View Single Post

Old 02-19-2006, 07:29 PM   #79
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2006

Oh no it is my camera, not me. See, you don't get to see all the pics that didn't come out

PinkFeatherBoa's pics are great, she was with Danielle and me and a couple others for the weekend

About the pics, what I could do is make a zip file of them all and upload them to megaupload or one of those sites. Let me know if you'd like that.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote