MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - he's back to home and next stop unknown...

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2006, 05:05 AM   #35
country flag tennisforumsname

tennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yes he's back and good luck next time!

they had an autograph session with him at the open, so i kinda met/him got his autograph! this was after he lost, though... poor guy- it was nice of him to still stick around and do autographs later in the week.

i felt kinda bad for him because everyone was there to see agassi that night, which didn't happen when he withrdew last minute. the crowd was really rowdy as a result/ just kept on cheering whichever guy was losing at the moment.
tennisforumsname is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote