MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 78 fans)

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2006, 08:20 AM   #615
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 54 fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
You're barely posting anymore, Yvo! I was wondering the other day what you were doing. I hope you're fine and you just have better things to do than post on MTF at the moment!
I have always known that I posted way too much, but I couldn't stop myself, till a few months ago. In November I already learned to stop posting in the evening, but still posted during the day, but in January I decided I also should try to be less online during the day. The result, that all goes too well and Yvo hardly posts I think I will post a bit more again from now on, as marco is playing again and I can only follow his matches and results online. But hopefully never as much as before

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote