MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 45: Bratislava, Eckental, Frydlant Nad Ostravici

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2003, 09:51 AM   #26
Elleke

Elleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 45: Bratislava, Eckental, Frydlant Nad Ostravici

In the Boys Under 14, fourth-seeded Frederic de Fays of Belgium beat sixth-seeded Dylan Sessagesimi of Switzerland 6-2, 4-6, 6-3 in a match lasting an hour and forty minutes. De Fays said he had played Sessagesimi before, so he knew his game. He said he had found the heat very difficult to cope with, but he was very pleased with the way he played. De Fays said he normally played Under-16 in Europe, but he had been determined to qualify for the NJT International Masters. "I was in the Bahamas in 2001 and at Sun City last year, and this was my last opportunity to win the title," he said.
Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote