MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2006, 11:17 PM   #60
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
OMG! FlorororoROrian (a nickname my friend made up) and his cute girlfriend! We love him/her because she is not an anorexic 7ft tall blonde (although they might be cool people, it gets annoying seeing the same type of girl hanging off a tennis player). Ahh and his Socks + Sandals. I guess he has a bad tan line

Thank you guys soooo much for the pictures! They're great, and it's nice to see him watching other player's matches (I hope he gets to play in Davis Cup this weekend. At this rate we will lose 0-5 to Croatia, so it's worth a shot).

I think I should do some research on Victor Crivoi, so I can stay on topic, in this thread
don't worry. if we did not have the pleasure to dd this - to post pix of Oli - we wouldn't hane done it. as far as the research 4 Victor...don't worry . i don't even know why i started this thread. maybe....as i said before..i had a crush on him . but it is good if there r ppl who like him

Last edited by r_alynutza_86 : 02-11-2006 at 01:00 AM.
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote