MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2006, 04:35 PM   #58
country flag Via Pax

Via Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
I completely agree, even the blurry, back-of-the-guys-head type photos are good, when it's your favourite
So I guess you would like this pic too, LOL (with Mayer& his gf)

..but I do have a better one of him...

To my ro girls...I have so many photos from Romanian Open that I just don't know which are mines and which not...so don't know who to acknowledge for taking these (I guess the blurry one is mine since I'm such a horrible photographer ...but I'm not sure )

And Kristen, I have two more (lovely Oli & his also lovely romanian fans) but since I'm unable to ask their permission atm to post them here I'll just PM them to you...guess it's safer this way...ENJOY!
Via Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote