MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2006, 01:41 PM   #57
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_alynutza_86
does this mean that u talked to him?(if i understood well...he told u that your phone is your best friend) oh and..u r wellcome. altough is not really a very good pic. but....if u like someone...any pic is good ( in my opinion )
I completely agree, even the blurry, back-of-the-guys-head type photos are good, when it's your favourite

Yeah, I talked with him a few times. He's so down to earth, and easy going. I told him (after Hrbaty match in Melbourne) that he should just try to forget the last three sets because that was what I was going to do! I was using my phone a lot, to call the Aus Open infoline (where you call up to get score updates and schedules). It was pretty loud, he could hear it and he remarked that it was loud so I said 'shh!'.

Long story short (less looong): I was going to go and watch some qualifying match on day one of quallies, when I saw Oli watching a bit of Janko's quali match. Oli was playing later in the day so I thought I'd go up and say hello, since the last time I'd seen him was the previous year. [We had emailled a few times, so he knew I would be in Melbourne to watch him play]. Walked over to him, and introduced myself again (when they travel around the world, I don't expect them to remember me, really). He said "I know... how are you", etc. So, I was glad that he remembered me, so felt comfortable talking with him, and of all the players I saw in Melbourne, he's the only guy who I saw all of his matches, and stayed for the entire duration
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote