MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Happy Birthday Mrs. Spadea!!!

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2006, 09:55 AM   #25
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Spadea!!!

DANIELLE! I know it SEEMS like i'm tardy by replying to this now on thursday but i wished you a happy birthday in the NT thread By the time Deb made this thread all the way on the west coast, i was off in dreamland skipping with the pixies and whatnot

So yes, in conclusion i was on time

Anywho, i was talking to your hubby-to-be on the phone last night and he told me all about this BEAUTIFUL ring he wanted to get for you for your 17th:

It's gorgeous, right?!

But then he checked his bank account and realised his ENTIRE career winnings wouldn't stretch THAT far. So we came up with a compromise

You can pick one of any of the above and he will get it for you in a jiffy. Yes. He loves you that much. And as they cost $1.39, he'll finish paying it off in installments by 2020

Hope you had a great day
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote