MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - will we ever see him again?

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2006, 05:46 PM   #7
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: will we ever see him again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marat Safinator
I dunno if anybody posts here anymore but I think he is an amazing player, I like everything about him, Can't believe he got banned for 8 years, do you think we will ever see Mariano again?
Marat Safinator
Thank you for your encouraging words which brought a ray of hope that there others aside from those who post here who really support and believe in him. yes, as the others on this thread say we still believe and support Mariano Puerta, and one day, I hope he will be exonerated. As Rosie, pointed out he is appealed the sanction against him. I firmly believe that the sanctions imposed were extremely harsh and unwarrented, and thus, I expect the appeal tribunal to reduce the penalty.