MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Young Spanish Hopes?

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2006, 02:48 PM   #11
country flag Pixie

Pixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Young Spanish Hopes?

I am doing a bad translation of a french little report made for "les petits as":

Boluda has impressed all the observers.

Jean-Claude Knaebel, director of the tournament said : "Some reporters have even announced that he will be a future Nadal. I wouldn't take that risk but you can be sure that one will talk about him in the future. He has promised he'll be there next year. He could be the first to win 2 times in a row the tournament. I think he's got all the qualities that Gasquet had at the same age except his serve which is perfectible."

Sorry for the poor translation.

Just a point : I don't think that it'd be a pretty good idea to come back here next year because this kind of record isn't that important and a youngster need to put forward IMO. And being 2 years beyond its age, he could play against 15/16 y-o next year, like Nadal or gasquet. But of course that's just the speech of the director of a tournament. And especially it's just my humble opinion.
Pixie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote