MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - roddickonline.com

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2006, 06:20 AM   #1
country flag holy_macaroli

holy_macaroli has a reputation beyond reputeholy_macaroli has a reputation beyond reputeholy_macaroli has a reputation beyond reputeholy_macaroli has a reputation beyond reputeholy_macaroli has a reputation beyond reputeholy_macaroli has a reputation beyond reputeholy_macaroli has a reputation beyond reputeholy_macaroli has a reputation beyond reputeholy_macaroli has a reputation beyond reputeholy_macaroli has a reputation beyond reputeholy_macaroli has a reputation beyond repute
Default roddickonline.com

hello! im not sure if you people are aware of this but i recently went on www.roddickonline.com and i am discusted and suprised that sluts have taken over that web site! im really angry about it!!!!! i really liked that site it had an excellent source of Andy roddick pictures and now its jst pictures of whores! its sick n wronge!!!!! i hope andy is aware of what has happend to his beloved site! BLOOOOODY SLUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry bout that im just out-raged, i also enjoyed the forum over there! oh well me thinks i will enjoy this forum!
p.s how do u post pictures?
p.p.s how do u put a picture nxt to ur name?

thnx dudez luvz yaz!!!
holy_macaroli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote