MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Would someone like to run their own Andy Roddick website?

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2006, 07:38 PM   #7
country flag Breakaway

Breakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would someone like to run their own Andy Roddick website?

The websites are all run with Joomla, it's really easy to use. That way all sites across the network have a similar "look" but you can make it however you want it. I am not sure on the bandwith but I guess it's alot, I can give you the webmasters msn or email and you can ask him all the technical questions. We have added more sites, we still need some ATP ones

If you have any questions just ask, we would love to have you

Andreev, Mathieu, Murray, Tursunov, Safin, Youzhny, Davydenko, Kunitsyn, Korolev, Gabashvilli, Kuznetsov, Ginepri, Jarkko Nieminen and Nalbandian
Breakaway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote