MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ranking Watch

Thread: Ranking Watch
View Single Post

Old 02-02-2006, 10:54 PM   #4
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ranking Watch

Actually Mae, its kind of easy. All you have to do is start a fan site for a player that you become friends with, then spend the next two years of your life trying to figure out all this rankings stuff

Seriously, the easiest way to start is to look at Tommy's activity page at the ATP website and see how well he did last year. Start on his profile page:

http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/...yernumber=H355

click on 'his activity' on the right side, pick the year and click on Singles. Then you can see that he got to the Semi's of San Jose and Memphis, so he got points for that. Points are good for 52 weeks, so those points will come off in February and he will need to earn points to make up for it. So every Sunday night, the ATP subtracts some points, and adds more. Hope that helps a little bit, but I've kind of confused myself now.

{Hope no one else minds, Mae is a relatively new tennis fan and is learning all the technical stuff, so I try to help her whenever it comes up in conversation}.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote