MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Julien Benneteau

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2006, 11:42 AM   #90
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Julien Benneteau

Michelle!

I need your help!! I know you love Julien...and in loving Julien...you must have seen his lil brother Antoine around the traps?? Perhaps no? After spending much of my Aus Open time dedicated to watching Julien...infact, it was most of it....I am now smitten by the brown haired boy who doesn't look anything like his older brother. (Antoine) So I was wondering....if you perhaps...have any photos or info about him....or if you see Julien some time this year and Antione is near by (which he usually is) would you be so kind enough to take a happy snap of him for me?

(So sorry for the randomness!)

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote