MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Best 5 Set Records Active Players Only. Robredo leads

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2006, 02:25 AM   #123
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best 5 Set Records

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
I will have to find the right critiera for that one, there has to be a minimal percentage and matches like I have done here. Ljubo, Gaudio and Calleri would be there in this list somewhere.

- Chela and Blake have never won one.
- Gaudio has only won 5 setters at RG.
The criteria could be the same for minimal matches (10), but the maximum percentage would depend mostly on the number of players that have a record with a percentage below the max. established. Maybe 20%, 30% could be a good max. percentage.

It's strange seeing Ljubo, Gaudio and Calleri in this list since they seem to have good DC records, then again there are also the records at GS tournaments...
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote