MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~Davis Cup 2006: 1st round against Germany~

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2006, 09:52 PM   #53
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Davis Cup 2006~

So, that's official. The team will be: Grosjean, Gasquet, Llodra, Clément and Mathieu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
Thats so weird how hes so secretive about Santoro....must have been a big falling out between them??
Yes, a big falling out indeed. If you check this link http://www.fft.fr/cd2006/Allemagne-france/?id=1400g there is an interview of Forget. He says that he wanted Santoro back in the team but Santoro didn't want to withdraw from an exhibition and thus, couldn't start the practice with the others players of the team. I wonder if they really want to reach the 2nd round with such an attitude! I am really disappointed by both Santoro and Forget. All this story is so childish.
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
*julie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote