MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - marat and silvia pics

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2006, 09:32 PM   #120
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: marat and silvia pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavia_am
Meek! Marat doesn't waste his time as we are posting silly messages about his gfs!!! And if would does he laugh our posts off!!!
Of course we are silly and maybe 99% of our (my) posts are useless and silly but Dasha and Silvia are not public personalities and we should respect that. It looks like you only care about his girlfriends . You have the right to like or dislike them but you should stop speculating and bashing them like that because you don't know them at all. And this is not only silly but very low.

Marat tries to protect his private life as much as possible because he knows well how bad some people are.

Quote:
"I burnt myself too many times. I had this belief that people are good, but then I realise that you can't trust anybody. You have to say you find yourself in the newspapers and sometimes I read articles which are ridiculous.

"I used to say I have to explain everything, and I opened my mouth and explained more than I should. I will not do it any more.

"People try to sell sensation, and claim I said this and that. It's not good but now I know you have to be careful what you say."
I think there is a reason why we can't talk about his private life on his official site.

Last edited by Bibir : 01-25-2006 at 09:35 PM.
Bibir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote