MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - marat and silvia pics

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2006, 08:19 PM   #107
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: marat and silvia pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinfan
i know dasha had surgeries done. it is obvious if you look at her face. for sure she had her lips done. also looks like a nose job was done and agree that her cheeks were done with either injections or implants. seems like she had her eyes done as well. it is not at all an issue of "they need it" or "they are so young." i am in the medical field. have seen lots of plastic surgery patients on my surgery rotations. have also seen lots of dermatology patients (some of those patients have lots of surgeries) and does not matter how old you are or what you look like. dasha just has the look of someone with multiple surgeries on their face. i've seen patients living in the southern california, los angeles area and for sure, her facial features are the results of surgeries here and there. don't think the surgeried look is good personally. looks really unnatural. anyways, i think that someone who is a beautician would for sure also be able to recognize people with surgeries like flavia's friend lol.
silvia has large eyes, full lips and small nose but her features all look natural, no surgeried look about her. she is very pretty. they were such a cute couple.
I have been wearing colored contact lenses since 2004...but who cares?