MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Igoryok's next tournaments...The 2oo6 Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2006, 05:42 AM   #13
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: igor's next tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
u can't!it was in 2004,after he won doubles match with kolya against knowle /meltzer!was my first igor match(even that i was paying atention to mergea-tecau who were traoining shirtless on teh next court too )!do u rememeber vladutz?he gave his rocket to him...and vladutz played with it on childern tournament this year,to bring him luck!
well...i never saw Igor and Nicolay play. 1-st day i saw Igor was a wednesday i think. me and carmen were so bored and wanted to go home and in our way out...i gave a final look to tha draw and i saw Andreev written and it sounded familiar. i told Carmen" hey...i think Andreev is tha huge flapped ear russian guy that def Agassi. le's go see him . but we didn't cauz he played at about 11 am. but how i was watching god-knows-who's match, i saw a guy with a cap like Andy's and i liked it so much so i followed him ( with my eyes of course) till he walked in front of us and i told Carmen" this is Andreev"
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote