MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Official X-man cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2002, 02:05 PM   #42
bcoene

bcoene has a reputation beyond reputebcoene has a reputation beyond reputebcoene has a reputation beyond reputebcoene has a reputation beyond reputebcoene has a reputation beyond reputebcoene has a reputation beyond reputebcoene has a reputation beyond reputebcoene has a reputation beyond reputebcoene has a reputation beyond reputebcoene has a reputation beyond reputebcoene has a reputation beyond repute

Congrat Xavier with your two wins. The wins were both very close, but the fact he won them is very positive. I would be great if he could reach top-20.
Next match against Schuettler is difficult to predict. Schuettler loses a lot in the first round of tournemant but in some tournemant he's very difficult to beat. I will depend on the form of the day, otherwise it's difficult to say who the favorite is.

Good luck Xavier

Also good luck to Lleyton Hewitt, Andy Roddick, Thomas Enqvist, JM Gambill, Raemon Sluiter, James Blake, Gaston Gaudio, Marcelo Rios
bcoene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote