MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~Davis Cup 2006: 1st round against Germany~

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2006, 06:38 PM   #37
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Davis Cup 2006~

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie*
The reactions of Forget after Richard's loss have been sent in a thread...don't remember which one though. He wasn't really pessimistic regarding Richard. For sure Richard will be in the team.

I agree Micka and Santoro deserve to play the double.
Seb leads 4-3 in the head to head against Haas and 3-2 against Kiefer, so the team will need him.

Then, Forget will have to choose between Gael and Paulo for the 5th man.
Yeah. I've read them. He does mention that Richard needs to get some confidence back though. What I meant was that he might choose Richard but not let him play.

It's a tough choice between Paulo and Gael. Paulo has the DC experience but Gael has been playing well (except for the AO). Maybe it'll come down to how they fare during the next few weeks.

Last edited by silverwhite : 01-21-2006 at 06:42 PM.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote