MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Julien Benneteau

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2006, 10:10 PM   #88
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Julien Benneteau

Im still sad....

I even asked the commentators at AO Radio to dis Roddick for me as I was Bennet's American cheering section (they read my email on the air last night and even asked me to email back with my thoughts after the second set) they were very very kind about him on air....

And yes, he did play Andy at Benny Berthet...dont think he had very good results there either.

Not a great way to go out, but he had a lovely run. I'm becoming surprisingly fond of the new coupe as well!!!!

"How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself."

Anais Nin
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote