MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - All the videos and audios of MaRaT!

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2006, 09:08 PM   #181
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos and audios of Marat ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
Kim's favorite food is broccoli??
She's kind of a health freak, that Kim. I remember Lleyton complaining about the fact she hated it when he ate hamburgers and fries. And when she talked to the press about having to take anti-inflammatories she almost sounded as though it was a crime to take medication. She said she didn't like taking pills and that she would have a detoxification afterwards.
i dont remember if she said broccoli but it was something like that

oh btw forgot to tell you that valerie's husband is one of the 2 producers of roland garros for french tv (and international tv too i guess ) and she knows NOTHING about tennis :retard:

my sister taped figure skating european championship and she's watching it.. one of the commentators is nelson