MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - ONE LAST THING TO BOTHER YOU hahah...

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2006, 03:41 PM   #13
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - lessons of Polish language included

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete25
No news about Younes playing here ?
I'm pissed. I can't find info about his plans for the coming weeks especially after his great win against Grosjean in Doha.
Please help.
Hi Pete,
As you know I was having quite a long conversation with Younes in Aachen and, which was obvious, one my first questions was if he was planning to come to Poland and suggested Wrocław as it's my city.
He said he would love to come and he was seriously thinking about it, if there was no Davis Cup at this time.
But an experienced player always says to journalists what they want to hear. It's definitely the biggest event of week 6... so, let's see. Maybe he can make a direct entry.

As about the Wild Cards, from what I know all will be given to Polish players (it's organizatiors' will) but I believe it won't be like this and we'll have at least one real deal star and Younes can be one.
(or Costa will really sign in and they will be 100% satisfied... then not that I have smth to Costa - no, I like him a lot... but I though maybe someone from top 30 )

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote