MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 78 fans)

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2006, 07:29 PM   #608
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 52 fans)

Wow Olga I thought you were much older than 17! I though you'd be 20 by now! Sorry I haven't added you to my MSN. I really don't use it very ofter

Thanks for the bday wishes! ^^

I guess the money thing is local It's really funny though cuz people were telling me "happy bday" and I was thinkin "how'd they know?" cuz I forgot I had the money pinned on me LMAO!

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote